What is love?
I have learned a lot about relationships this last year or two and I have learned a lot about myself as well.
I have been very troubled about the topic of this post for a while now but especially recently.
With all my high school friends getting married recently I have been thinking about marriage a lot. Not dreaming about my dress or any of that because that is already picked out J just kidding but more contemplating marriage. The relationship involved of marriage from dating to spending the rest of your lives and eternity together for ever.
I have some questions….and if you have an answer any answer at all I would greatly appreciate to hear from you…J you can either comment or email me at dancingbug17_9 (at) hotmail (dot) com
My first question:
How do you know?
How do you know when that person is right for you? Is it a feeling or a solid fact?
I am not very good at relying on my feelings since they have failed me many times before and I think that I will need more than a feeling some solid undeniable un-talk-myself-out-of-it proof. How do you know you can’t do better?
What happens to the just met crazy about each other, can’t get enough of each other love? Does is last forever?
I feel like at sometime you are going to have to come back to reality but what does that mean? Does that mean that love and those feelings can’t still be there? Are they still there just not as visible? Or does it change? Okay obviously it changes it has to but can married couples still have that kind of love? When your sixty will you still look at your wife the same you did on your first date? Your wedding day?
Is Hot-and-coldness normal?
Recently I have learned this about relationships in general not just romantic or marital relationships, there is a kind of pattern that is hot and cold everything is working just perfect for a long time and then something, no matter how small, works its way in and things go into a hot and cold cycle where things can be perfect for a week or two then not too good for a couple days? Is this natural?
Is all that love stuff that you see in movies, or those extraordinary couples in your life unrealistic?
I feel like there is an incredibly false idea of love and marriage I have and I am afraid that it unrealistic. I just am not 100% sure I understand what true love is or what love at all is.
How do you find balance?






No comments:
Post a Comment