Sunday, November 14, 2010

Photography and my thoughts :)


I like to think I am a good photographer but the truth is



I’m really not


I know I have this distorted view of things almost like an anorexic girl but opposite
I tend to think things like I look better than I really do, I think I am a better baker than I really am, I think I am a good photographer.

I bought a new camera over the summer a Nikon D3000. It’s a DSLR and I LOVE it!!! It takes such clear and crisp pictures J

One of the main reasons I bought this camera was because I wanted to and have a dream of taking amazing pictures of people (i.e. Senior Portraits, Family Pictures, Wedding and Engagement photos, ect.) Now among my many other dreams this one is a bit different.
Starting out I wouldn’t charge people and I’ve in fact offered to pay people or tried to bribe people into letting me take their pictures just for experience. It still hasn’t happened and I thought I had lined up, up to three “gigs” and they all fell through.


















I am very self conscious, and extremely shy because of it. I don’t like to ask people for things or ask them to do something for me or tell them to do stuff a certain way A HUGE PROBLEM when you want to photograph people J so as for now here are a couple of the photographs I’ve been taking recently.
mChristine


No comments:

Post a Comment