
So I got new soap the other day, and I’m pretty sure everyone thought I was crazy because I was so excited to get new soap. I have had to same soap in my bathroom for way too long and it was time for a change. So as I stand there, smelling all sorts of flavors I choose 4 with the help of my mom and brother that I enjoyed. Only problem there is no need for me to have four soaps so I have one in the kitchen and one in my bathroom the others patiently waiting on standby. J

I bought Bath and Body Works anti-bacterial moisturizing soap the best soap you can buy in these four scents; Kitchen lemon, rain kissed leaves, market fresh apple, and black raspberry vanilla. They are heavenly!!! I was so excited I thought I would share! And they were really cheep 4 for $15 not to bad.

Anyways with all this soap around it got me thinking of a really funny story that happened to me a little while ago. My boyfriend and I were in a local store that sells awesome bars of soap. They smell wonderful and have cute designs in them also but anyways. We were walking around looking at and smelling the soap talking about buying some. Now kind of loudly I explained that “I don’t shower enough to need a bar of soap” or something along those lines. Now that was enough to crack up the whole store, turn my face bright red, and require us to leave.

Enjoy the little things in life!!!
mChristine

No comments:
Post a Comment