Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Lumberyard



Okay so Flagstaff has been getting a TON of new restaurants one of which is the Lumberyard.
If you ever want a really good but simple meal, this is your place. It was amazing!!!! Any of you Flgastaffians HAVE to try it!! If you don’t know, its located on San Francisco right before the tracks.
(Not their wings but i needed a picture)
This place was so good that I ate there twice in one day and it was fantastic both times. The first time, I ordered boneless wings that were to die for. They are real chicken very lightly breaded and the sauce was served on the side for dipping which made it really fun because you got so many options!! DELICIOUS!!! I also had a Small Southwestern salad with chipotle ranchOH MY GOODNESS!! It was HEAVENLY! Being a picky eater I usually end up just picking around salads eating what I like and although I ordered this salad without all the stuff I didn’t like I ate every last crumb of this salad. The salad although I ordered the small was still a really good size and I didn’t eat it in one sitting. The second time I stuck with just wings and I got French fries that as I’m sure you can guess were Wonderful!!!
I really enjoyed this restaurant and I give them five stars it is reasonably priced too for the amount of food you get!

mChristine

1 comment: