Sunday, August 1, 2010

What are Friends for...


So I just told you all about my bad day and as I was sitting there thinking about it again I remembered something my wonderful friend did for me about two years ago when I was again having a bad day. This memory really made me smile.
She came to my school and had a bag for me. As I was walking through the hall in-between classes I ran into her and was super surprised. I didn’t expect to see her there at all. We talked a little and she handed me a bag that contained a personal sized ice cream, 
a card, 
flowers, 
and a naked juice.
It totally made my day and even now as I think about it I remember how truly lucky I am to have such a wonderful I mean truly wonderful person in my life. If only I could be so great.


mChristine
All Photos from Google Photo Search

1 comment: