Friday, August 20, 2010

The Sun Came Out Today


So……


I had another post I wanted to share that I wrote earlier today, but… I decided that I have been rather negative lately and that’s not good.

Therefore I am writing about all the good things going on recently.


I helped clean up the campus church and it was a really good experience. Not many people showed up but we got a lot done. I had the job of moving rocks and it was exciting because it was a GREAT workout!

I went on and had two really great dates last weekend.

I have official left behind (lost) 12 pounds and I feel great! I don’t see the change in my body yet but I’m getting the hang of the working out and watching what I eat thing and I think I might reach my goal or come close enough to feel good about it!! Plus, everyone has been asking if I’ve lost weight and complimenting me. I am not sure about how this week went I have been eating well but with the new job its been hard to work out.

I tried Zumba and learned it’s not as hard to pick up as they tell you and that I really enjoy it. I also got a new workout buddy who is a blast!!

I got two new skirts today! Granted they were from my mom they were the two skirts that every time she wears them I dreamed about fitting into them…well guess what!!! Thanks to the above I fit into them and she gave them to me!!!! I love skirts

I found a new place to enjoy my hour-long lunch. It’s in a huge grassy area with trees for shade. I have gone there the last two days and the first day I was blissed out and enjoyed the whole hour that it took me to appreciate every bite of food and just enjoy the great weather and today I read a little, snacked on my lunch, and wrote the above mentioned blog post.
Out Front of Old Main on Campus
One of my FAVORITE Spots

I started my new Job. I am glad the nervousness is over and I am glad I am starting to get the hang of it more. Other than that I really really enjoy my job. I was worried at first but now that I have done it I am having the blast. The people I work with are wonderful and super nice and although it is a much slower job than my previous job its really nice to not have the crazy amount of chaos.

I didn’t mess everyone’s names up at work and despite making a couple mistakes I am doing well! Also, despite my concerns I am picking up on names quicker than I thought.

My room is still really clean after a week.

I finally started a new book. Eat Pray Love a book I’ve been dreaming of reading for a while now and got the opportunity when someone offered to let me borrow it.

I wore make-up everyday this week. Which if you know me is a surprising accomplishment. I also despite wearing makeup this week still felt beautiful without the slightest bit of makeup on.

No comments:

Post a Comment