I feel so incredibly alone even though i am surrounded by people
Thats how i feel tonight. and well recently.
I feel like i am just in peoples lives i don't feel like anyone really knows what's really going on with me.
Like my heartache and confusion. Or even my joy and excitement.
I want to find someone that wants to hear about me and is willing to listen while i cry and work things out in my own head. I want to be able to talk to someone about what's going on. I feel trapped by my self and I am not really sure how i am going to get out of this but I'm sure that this too will pass.
Plus I always have God ... just sometimes it feels nice to get a hug or to have your tears quickly absorbed by someone else's shirt :)
Tonight i write to you confused, hurt, broken,
But also very Joyful, and Thankful
mChristine


No comments:
Post a Comment