Wonderful words that made me smile!
Whilst
Scrummy
and
Falafel
ALSO!!!
This is my new idea for an invention…
Peanut butter in a toothpaste like tube. How does that sound? I think it would be so much more convenient and easier to use. How many times have you been trying to scoop out peanut butter for who knows what and there is less than half the jar and you have to put your hand in the jar to get it. Not only is it not sanitary but also you get peanut butter all over your hand. So keeps your eyes out and maybe someday peanut butter will be in a tube!
mChristine

Whilst you invite this wonderous contraption may I watch?
ReplyDeleteinviting a contraption?? i don't know if there will be any inviting lol maybe inventing and I'm not really sure how to do it so it may be a long time!!
ReplyDelete