God is Amazing!
I believe with my whole heart that there is a power that is Awesome and Loving watching over my life. I also don’t limit Him to anything.
I learned today that God has/is:
1. An Awesome sense of humor
2. The biggest most loving heart ever
3. The ability to make me feel special
4. A way of hugging me and making me feel like his daughter whom he loves unconditionally
5. Hope
6. Love
The reason I know that Number 1 is true:
This morning, while I was alone at home (thank goodness), I missed a step and fell then slid down our stairs. I couldn’t help but laugh at myself, which was just what I needed to do. I have known these feelings before so in this instance I knew that God was helping me to lighten up and remember that life is in no way serious and sometimes you have to make a fool of yourself to realize that there might just be something special there.
Numbers 2-6:
I have, am, always have been in love with music. It has a way of touching your heart, making your day, and making you smile, laugh, and dance. I went to the Rage music festival two weeks ago and fell in love all over again with music. Since then I have wanted to buy four or five albums from artists I enjoyed. My library and knowledge of music has grown immensely thanks to (D) who has introduced me to the true joy of seeing bands in concert and millions of new artists.
At RAGE I fell in love with a Song that was mentioned in this post that just totally touched my heart and was a major part of what I was feeling in my heart recently. Well today I listened to that song a couple of times and it made me feel better but then I decided to listen to Pandora after doing some music shopping and the song came on and It made me feel special. It is easy to say that the reason the song came on is because its one of the bands top songs but I like to believe that it is God’s way of encouraging me to know that He’s there and that everything is safe in His hands. Apart from that one song I have to give Pandora and God props for the playlist I have had so far today. Just what I needed today, while I spend the afternoon doing homework and cooking.

No comments:
Post a Comment