I am a self proclaimed blogstalker. I love reading about other peoples adventures and I have benefited greatly from the numerous baking and cooking blogs. I enjoy seeing people living their dreams and I thought it was time I got a little taste of it. I have adopted many new passions from other bloggers and I hope I can share some too!
I don't know much about blogging and so bare with me while i figure things out please!!! Nothing on here is professional in anyway. I am just starting a new chapter in my life and going off to college! Wahoo!!! So I guess welcome to my Blog and wish me luck learning the ropes.
Things I hope to blog about:
Life
Cooking
Baking
College
Photography
Friends
and any new adventures I come by.
I feel kind of awkward like I'm trying too hard and so I hope to maybe get more comfortable soon so that I'm not in my middle school years anymore. I really just want to be another one of those blogs that people enjoy reading and want to read. Not that I think my life is important or more important than anyone else. Well thats that for introductions I hope to get to know everything more and move out of the awkward phase!
mChristine

No comments:
Post a Comment