Sunday, May 8, 2011

Writing


I feel like I am not a writer.

I’m not a writer; Communication is something I crave, long meaningful conversations about nothing. Unfortunately my brain doesn’t do that too well. I give everything meaning and usually way to much meaning and I think with my feelings.




With that said I thought I would remind myself why I started this blog.

So this is a little bit of a self indulgent post and I am in no way trying to feel sorry for myself or make anyone feel sorry for me.


I wanted to be heard
I wanted validation
I wanted to have something meaningful to say
I believed I had something meaningful to say
I believed that I could maybe reach someone and they would be inspired by my life
I wanted community
I wanted communication
I wanted a place to put my thoughts
Somewhere to keep a diary of sorts of what I am up to
I want to share recipes, disasters, and attempts at perfection in the baking world
I needed somewhere to sort of show off my accomplishments
Ultimately: I write this blog for me, a place to sort my thoughts, and let my ideas be known


Recently I have been so busy and all the time I am so busy and I think that my blog gets neglected. It’s so much more fun and interesting to read about other people’s life then look at mine. I am also not very good at talking about myself with a positive tone or really just at all. I also feel ashamed about talking about myself.

I learned that I am a very affectionate person and to me I think that translates into I think through my feelings and emotions. So I am apologizing now for all of the past and future posts that are emotional and “touchy feely”

No comments:

Post a Comment