Saturday, April 30, 2011

First Link

So I saw over on this blog a challenge to post a picture and write some nice things about yourself. although because of my crazy ridiculous busy weeks I missed the actual link party but I thought it was a really good idea so if I knew how to have a link party and do a link thing I would because I really like this idea but I don't sorry!! So leave me a comment if you do this and let me know.







First of all I LOVE this picture of myself.

I love that when I laugh, really laugh, it lightens and delights my spirit

I love my determination

I love that I care about people

I love that I am forgiving

I love that I get pleasure and true joy from helping people

I love that I've stuck with it and lost 33lbs.

I love the freckle on my face that people try to wipe off all the time

I love helping people

I love that I am giving

I love my finger and toe nails

I love my hair thick and straight

I can't say I am anywhere close to really loving myself the way I should but I think it was great to focus on the things I see are good in myself because all too often I talk myself out of believing those things

No comments:

Post a Comment