Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy National Pancake Day!! (VERY LATE)


So I know that I am very late from National Pancake Day but I did celebrate on the day and to celebrate I ate these delicious pancakes.





Banana Pancakes with banana on top and Brown sugar cinnamon syrup.

This is my favorite and slightly, I want to think, secret recipe for Banana Pancakes. I have it hand written in my recipe book and I cherish this recipe.

Amazing Banana Pancakes

1-¼ cups flour
1 ½ tsp. Baking Soda
½ tsp. Salt
¼ tsp. Cinnamon
1 Tbs. Sugar (optional)
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 cup Milk
2 Bananas
1 egg
3 Tbs. Melted Butter

Mash banana’s and add milk and egg. Mix and add vanilla and butter.

Add dry ingredients to wet and stir Just until combined (Lumpy is OKAY!)

Pour onto a hot griddle until ready to flip, Flip and enjoy with lots of butter and syrup!


Then I got the Brown Sugar Cinnamon syrup recipe from here. Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment