Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sorry for the MIA-ness

So yes, I am well aware that I have been a horrible blogger and that I have neglected my blog but I have to say there is a drastic difference in the amount of time I have now compared to the amount of time I had when I first started blogging. My promise to you my few and probably now non existent readers...I will NEVER and I mean NEVER go two whole months with out a blog post. Again I am sorry! But I also know that I have been working my tail off in school and staying busy with work and I am going to continue to use this blog as a personal way to document my life and just get things off my chest. I want this blog to be something I do for me and that is soely for me so with that apology I have to take it back and say that although I feel bad about not posting its because I know how much I enjoy blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment